is a rare Indian who writes science fiction which is closer to the
truth. A few of his ideas have already come true. Like the social
problems created by the possibility of knowing the sex of the child
while in the womb which he wrote up in a story in the 1970s.
• ‘India that is Bharat…..’ – Why two names?
• Get rid of the scientifically rejected superstitions.
• No more Ramans, Boses, Sahas – Why?
• Ignoring higher education–Why?
• Science is significant, develop its temper.
• Come out of the population trap.
• Don’t litter, clean up your surroundings, it’s easy.
• Technology is for the 21 st century.
• Teach astronomy in schools; it will develop students’ minds.
• Be professional in achieving your goal.
• Media must come forward in presenting science to the masses.
• Take a leaf out of the life of Michael Faraday.